Grass Makes Great Meat
That is our philosophy, plain and simple. If we grow great grass, our animals will be happy, healthy, and good for you.
We are a small family farm located in northeastern/central Pennsylvania raising
grass-fed beef, pastured chicken, and free-range eggs. We'd love to be a part of your local food family!
- Animals raised on pasture are healthier, happier, better for the planet, and, most of all, better for you and your family.
- We practice sustainable and better-than-organic farming methods to bring you the best beef, chicken, and eggs possible.
- Our animals spend as much of their lives as possible outside on pasture in the sunshine and fresh air.
- Our beef steers eat only grasses or hay for their entire lives, making their meat leaner and tastier than commercially-produced beef.
- All our chickens are fed certified organic grains and spend as much time as possible out in our fields doing what chickens do best - foraging for grasses, bugs, and worms - to produce superior quality meat, and eggs with deep orange color and incomparable taste!
- We do not use antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers, hormones, or GMO feeds on our farm. Our feed is from local Certified Organic Farms.
- Our planet and our health are important, so we believe that the extra effort and expense to raise our animals the right way is worth it.
Please contact us to find out what we have to offer you and your family!